Locking Plates in Veterinary Orthopedics PDF Book
Matthew D. Barnhart (Editor), Karl C. Maritato (Editor)
Locking Plates in Veterinary Orthopedics PDF Book Locking Plates in Veterinary Orthopedics is a comprehensive and state-of-the-art guide to all aspects of using locking plates to treat orthopedic conditions in dogs, cats, and large animals.
• Offers a proven approach to using locking plates in veterinary practice
• Highlights practical clinical applications with illustrative clinical cases
• Includes information on the history, principles, and materials as well as specific techniques
• Presents data on both traumatic and non-traumatic applications
• Provides instructive color photographs to demonstrate the procedures.
Click To : Here